ROLE: Individuals will work with the Eng-Spire team and will assist in the development and coordination of structural projects at various stages of development.
Diploma of Civil Engineering Technology from an accredited program in Canada and/or similar certification.
Your skills should also include the following:
- A basic knowledge of structural detail principles and practices
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, MS Office applications
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- You have a positive attitude and are proactive with an ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced team environment
- Assist in creating structural drawings, including floor/framing plans, elevations, sections, and details
- Participate in the preparation of construction documents
- Work with the project team to ensure that all aspects of the design are in compliance with building codes and other requirements
- Attend meetings with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders to discuss project progress and coordinate design efforts
- Learn from experienced engineers, technologists and other professionals in the field to develop your skills and knowledge of the profession
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter (optional) to [email protected]. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for the completed application is Monday, December 11, 2023.